The A.D.D. Clinic, Inc. is an outpatient Clinic specializing in diagnosis and treatment of:
ADHD (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Depression (All types)
BiPolar Disorders (formerly known as Manic-Depressive Disorder)
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Impulse Control Disorders
Complex conditions which may involve combinations of these and other neurobiological problems as well as medical problems
Our services include:
- Comprehensive individual and family diagnostic evaluation.
- Expert medication evaluation and prescribing as indicated.
- Psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, families and couples.
- Extensive Parent/Patient education.
- Referrals to Internists, Pediatricians, Family Physicians, and Medical Specialists when indicated.
- Lab testing forms when specific lab tests are advisable.
- EKG's (Electrocardiograms) performed on site when necessary.
- Referrals to outside counselors and therapists whom we know have expertise in providing CBT and other forms of psychotherapy.
If you are interested in becoming a client please go to the new patients section before calling for appointment.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 3 PM
Services are provided by:
Corydon G. Clark, M.D.
Board Certified in Child, Adolescent and General Psychiatry
Clark received his M.D. degree from University of Rochester Medical
School, Rochester, NY, in 1966, and completed training in General
Psychiatry at the University of Colorado Medical Center, Denver, CO, in
1970. He completed Fellowship training in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
at University California at Davis, Davis, CA medical Center in 1973. He
served two years as a staff psychiatrist as a Lt. Commander in the US
Navy Medical Corps (1970-1972) at the Camp Pendleton, CA, Naval
Hospital. Dr. Clark has been in private practice since 1972.